Our SG Eco Vent is fully tested and achieving in excess of the requirements of BS6375 part 1 2004.
Also compliant with CEN standards, blast tested and with excellent thermal performance.
- Concealed multi point locking to all four sides when required.
- Operation by single non-locking, locking, fireman’s axe handle, or by automatic openers.
- Can have second structural bond to internal pane for high security or blast applications.
- Mechanically crimped and cleated corners.
- Polyamide thermal breaks.
- E.P.D.M triple weather seals.
- Powder coat, anodised and dual colour options.
- Available in top hung, side hung, bottom hung opening formats.
- Designed for stepped edge D.G. units, which allows bonds to both panes when required.
- Stepped edges can have ceramic fritted borders, or we can silicone opacify in house.
- Designed for 28mm glass units as standard but capable of accepting other thickness’s.
- Fits most curtain wall systems and punched hole applications.
- Larger sizes available up to 2400mm wide x 2500mm high, subject to a maximum glass weight of 180kgs, in both top and bottom hung applications.
- Side hung available up to 2100mm high x 850mm wide, subject to a maximum glass weight of 55kgs.
Please download our technical brochure for further details and typical applications.